Here are 7 scrumptious pastry recipes to inspire your next baking session.
Ahh, pastries: flaky, fruity, sweet, or tart – there are so many variations that make me giddy with joy. While they’re a pleasure for the palette, they’re not always the easiest to put together.
Today, I rounded-up 7 scrumptious recipes in hopes to fuel your pastry-making skills. As for myself, I’m totally willing to try each one out. My husband, who is usually my guinea pig, will be one lucky man for the next couple of weeks.
1. Individual Apple Cream Cheese Galettes | asideofsweet.com
2. Cream Cheese Pastry | smalltownwoman.com
3. Plum and Almond Tart with Homemade Pastry | kitchensanctuary.com
4. Gluten-Free Chocolate Eclair Recipe | aladyinfrance.com
5. Caramel Apple Turnover Filo Pastry | theworktop.com
6. Maple Brown Sugar Pastry Braid | willowbirdbaking.com
7. Roasted Pear Puff Pastry | thetiptoefairy.com
Are there any pastry recipes from this list that are poking your curiosity? If you decide to whip one (or more!) up, let me know!