Autumn was made for apple pies, apple picking, and really big sweaters.
I don’t like being a walking cliche – so rather than rounding up pies for this year’s Autumn post, I decided to look up the best apple desserts.
Of course, I couldn’t help but include a recipe (or two) with the cutest lattice crust, so I hope you enjoy the next few desserts made by the most talented food bloggers.
- This Apple Pie Monkey Bread by slapdashmom.com brings out the best of two worlds: fruit and biscuits. I wouldn’t mind being rude and reaching over the dinner table for a second helping of this dish!
- Anything that involves kids and baking deserves a five-star in my books. Check out a kid-friendly rendition of a traditional apple pie by sugarspiceandglitter.com
- Cinnamon rolls are a must-have for breakfast every Fall. I’m sure my husband would be more than happy if I whipped this up this season.
- No need to get out of the kitchen if the stove ain’t lit up: love the idea of a Raw Apple Pie
- Salted caramel FTW – thanks, asideofsweet.com!
What are some of your favorite apple desserts? Have you gone apple picking yet?