I associate Spring with fruits, colors, and anything sweet. It took awhile for the season to arrive in my neck of the woods (around here, it was still snowing mid-April and the population was pretty frustrated about it). I’ve got a lot of celebrations coming up and as you all know, I’ve been looking for recipe inspirations here and there. I decided to round up some pretty great Spring-inspired desserts – they’re exactly what I crave in these warmer months: fruity sensations, bursts of color, and ultra sweetness.
- Blood Orange Flourless Cake
- Quick and Easy Lemon Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Vanilla Rhubarb Yogurt Blue Cornbread
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cupcakes
- Cherry Almond Clafoutis
- Berry Lemon Curd Meringue Cake
- Flower Pudding Pops
- Outshine Scones
- Baked Apple Pie Rice Paper Rolls
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
I’m drooling just by listing all of these recipes – which one would you want to try out? I’m pretty eager to bake all of these. Each dessert is so unique and they all put a twist to its traditional counterpart.