Beat the winter blues by gulping down these 10 delicious warm drinks.
Where I live, the winter season can turn you into one, tough cookie. People often tell me that I get my strong calves from years of dance. I think years of walking through 3 feet of snow did the trick.
I’m an expert coffee and hot cocoa drinker. During this time of the year, my cappuccino machine is constantly churning. We purchase milk by the gallons. There’s nothing like enjoying a hot beverage while temperatures have dropped well below zero.
I browsed around to compile some of the best recipes for warm drinks. While hot chocolate and lattes take the lead in my heart, I realize there are many other delicious beverages out there.
- Golden Turmeric Mylk | phruitfuldish.com
- Icelandic Hot Chocolate | savorytooth.com
- Cinnamon Pear Cider | savorytooth.com
- Spiced Golden Milk | theworktop.com
- The Easiest Chai Tea Latte | thebakingfairy.net
- White Chocolate Caramel Latte | kickingitwithkelly.com
- Make-at-Home London Fog | myorganizedchaos.net
- Salted Caramel Latte | frugalmomeh.com
- Healing Tahini Hot Chocolate | strengthandsunshine.com
- Hot Toddy | cookingwithcurls.com
What are some of your favorite winter-time beverages?